this is by far the best thread ever.
This thread is like a car wreck, I'm compelled to keep looking!
And I'm slightly disturbed that Ironlung has all those pictures available...I've seen most of them but never saved the links or even worse, the pictures!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
this is by far the best thread ever.
Agreed.. truly one of the best in a while [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
How the heck did I get pulled into this mess?
PS Hokie, I think I'll get your basketball tomorrow, do you still have my cell#?
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Thanks for the hair. Always wondered what I would look like young and full of hair. Ha!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Not only do you have hair you have some nice pork chop sideburns going on also ! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
this is by far the best thread ever.
[/ QUOTE ]
And you must remember from now on -- it was spawned by the genius that is known as CHUBZ.
Officially retired
and in your honor a picture of all your ex girlfriends
![]()
those chicks wouldn`t even give Chubz a second of their time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks